Like what you see and want to be a part of the change making process? There are lots of ways you can get involved with the WHRC to help us create a future where girls, women and gender diverse folks can live equitably healthy lives. A few ongoing opportunities are listed below, but we encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter and/or social media channels for the most up to date information.
Paid Part-Time Positions
We regularly hire students to support our Women's Health Blog, Women's Health Interrupted Podcast, communications and events. Have a look at the roles we've hired for in the past and keep an eye out for future postings. Applications typically open in April and August each year.
If you see something that we're doing and want to be a part of it—ask! We can help you find something that best fits your interests and our needs. Before emailing, have a look at these opportunities to help narrow the search...
- Join a Working Group, or propose the development of a new one.
- Write a blog about your research or become an Expert Reviewer.
- Join our Belonging, Dignity and Justice Advisory Committee to help us ensure our work is inclusive and equitable.
- Become a Trainee Co-Lead and help drive our capacity building initiatives.
- Support Women's Health Interrupted by researching episode topics, drafting scripts, editing audio, and promoting content.
- Share your research in an oral presentation at one of our Trainee Research Presentations.
- Submit an abstract to give an oral and/or poster presentation at our annual Tri-Cluster Research Day.
- We're always looking for people with evaluation expertise to help us measure our impact.
- We'd also be interested to work with someone who is passionate about women's health and women's health research to support our fundraising efforts either through grant writing or donor relations.
If you have any questions or want to get started, get in touch with our Director of Operations and Strategic Initiatives (firstname.lastname@example.org)